1. This diploma is recognised as a foremost qualification for port managers and used by many governments, port companies and terminal operators, including the Port of London Authority, Trinidad & Tobago Coast Guard and Peel Ports Group
2. The programme is supported by the International Harbour Masters Association (IHMA). Its 11 modules provides a comprehensive knowledge of relevant legislation, risk control techniques and navigation management processes.
3. Members of the International Association of Ports and Harbours, International Harbour Masters Association & UK Harbour Masters Association are entitled to an additional 15% reduction on this course.
4. Upon completion of your Diploma in Harbour Masters, you can get advanced entry to an exclusive MBA in partnership with the Middlesex University
4. The course director Captain Kevin Richardson AFNI has over 40 years' operational experience in the marine industry both ashore and afloat